The Kauffman Group, Inc. is looking for knowledgeable and experienced CDL Drivers to join our honest and reputable construction company. We offer competitive pay, health and dental benefits, 401K, vacation pay and opportunities for advancement. Take pride in working alongside other respected construction crews in both commercial and residential settings. Join our team and learn how fulfilling it is to be rewarded appropriately for your efforts while you develop skills and learn the newest construction techniques in a fast-paced environment.
• Providing efficient deliveries with excellent service.
• Delivers materials to job sites
• Inspects and maintains trucks, reports claims to the supervisor and/or mechanic
• Assists in loading, unloading and storing of materials.
• Completes daily pre-inspection
• Follows guidelines established by the Department of Transportation
• Operates all trucks in a safe and efficient manner
• Assists in maintaining good housekeeping in the yard
Job Skills and Qualifications Required:
• All CDL drivers must be registered through the Clearinghouse per the Federal Motor Carrier
Safety Administration (FMCSA)
• Must have clean driving record
• Must be able to pass a drug test
• Apply only if CDL driver's license and DOT medical card are valid
• Be able to work overtime when required
• Stable work history
• Fluency in English; Spanish a plus but not necessary
Please contact Kirsten Williamson at [email protected] or call at 703-994-8021
The Kauffman Group, Inc. 42868-C Durham Court Leesburg, VA 20175