Heavy Equipment Operators
The Kauffman Group, Inc. is looking for knowledgeable and experienced heavy equipment operators to join our honest and reputable construction company. We offer competitive pay, health and dental benefits, 401K, vacation pay and opportunities for advancement. Take pride in working alongside other respected construction crews in both commercial and residential settings. Join our team and learn how fulfilling it is to be rewarded appropriately for your efforts while you develop skills and learn the newest construction techniques in a fast-paced environment.
This position is responsible for the use and operation of heavy construction equipment which could include a forklift, front end loader, excavator, roller or backhoe in a safe and efficient manner.
• Load and/or move various materials (ash, dirt, rock, etc.) using heavy construction
• Drive and maneuver equipment equipped with blades in successive passes
over working areas to remove topsoil, vegetation and rocks to distribute and level
earth or terrain.
• Coordinate machine actions with other activities, positioning or moving loads
in response to hand or audio signals from crew members.
• Must be able to quickly and repeatedly adjust controls of machine to exact positions
• Learn, follow, and promote all safety regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum one-year experience operating heavy equipment in a construction or
similar environment required.
Job Skills and Qualifications Required:
• Valid Driver's License
• Ability to lift heavy materials and equipment
• Excellent stamina
• Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions including heat, cold, wind, rain
and dusty environments.
• Be able to work overtime when required
• Fluency in English; Spanish a plus but not necessary
Please contact Kirsten Williamson at [email protected] or call at 703-994-8021
The Kauffman Group, Inc. 42868-C Durham Court Leesburg, VA 20175