The Kauffman Group, Inc. is looking for knowledgeable and experienced paving laborers to join our honest and reputable construction company. We offer competitive pay, health and dental benefits, 401K, vacation pay and opportunities for advancement. Take pride in working alongside other respected construction crews in both commercial and residential settings. Join our team and learn how fulfilling it is to be rewarded appropriately for your efforts while you develop skills and learn the newest construction techniques in a fast-paced environment.
• Use of push blower to clean surface prior to application of seal coat or crack fill material.
• Application of crack fill material utilizing a crack seal kettle.
• Application of seal coat material utilizing a long handled squeegee and/or spray wand.
• Manual labor including shoveling, brooming and looping.
• Knowledge in grading/leveling stone.
• Occasional equipment operation; including a skid steer and asphalt paver.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up
and removing all tools and equipment when not in use.
Job Skills and Qualifications Required:
• Valid Driver's License
• Ability to lift heavy materials and equipment
• Excellent stamina
• Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions including heat, cold, wind, rain and dusty
• Be able to work overtime when required
• Ability to communicate and report effectively
• Fluency in English; Spanish a plus but not necessary
Please contact Kirsten Williamson at [email protected] or call at 703-994-8021
The Kauffman Group, Inc. 42868-C Durham Court Leesburg, VA 20175